Senior Citizen Legal Services
Looking for senior citizen legal services you can trust?
We’re here to help.
The Attorney Referral Service of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association offers a dedicated program for senior citizens throughout the Los Angeles area in need of legal help.
Let us help connect you with the right attorney for your needs today.
Senior Citizen Program
- Volunteer attorneys staff the program at three different senior citizen centers throughout the Valley.
- Initial twenty-minute consultation with a lawyer is $10 for all Senior Citizens age 60 and older.
- Seniors may hire the interviewing lawyer if further legal services are needed. In many cases, the attorneys may agree to a reduced fee (depending on the type and complexity of the matter). More involved legal matters are handled at the attorney’s standard rate.
- Important: Any out of pocket expenses such as court filing fees, legal process costs must be paid by the client.
- Bernardi Multi-Purpose Community Center
6514 Sylmar Avenue, Van Nuys
- ONEgeneration Senior Enrichment Center
18255 Victory Blvd, Reseda
- Alicia Broadus-Duncan Multipurpose Senior Center
11300 Glenoaks Blvd., Pacoima
How to Get Started
- Call our Program Coordinator at (818) 227-0490 ext. 106 to schedule an appointment for you to meet with an attorney.
- Email us, giving us your name and phone number. Our Program Coordinator will contact you by phone to schedule an appointment for you to meet with an attorney.
Need An Attorney Immediately?
- Contact the San Fernando Valley Bar Association Attorney Referral Service
- The Attorney Referral Service Provides Referrals To Attorneys Who Qualify With Required Experience and Background
- Initial 30 Minute Consultation With Attorney For Administrative Fee of $30.
- Request A Referral By Email or By Phone